EXCLUSIVE CRUISE DEALS
NORTHERN EUROPE, 10 NIGHTS FANTASTICA GRADE £739PP
ULTIMATE CARIBBEAN, 12 NIGHTS FROM ONLY £1199PP
ARABIAN SEA & INDIA, 14 NIGHTS ALL INCLUSIVE £1999
SHANGHAI TO SINGAPORE, 18 NIGHTS, SAVE UP TO £1200
SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN, 12 NIGHTS FROM ONLY £1499PP
GEMS OF SOUTH EAST ASIA, 15NTS FROM £1549pp
CHINA, VIETNAM & THAILAND, 19 NIGHTS FROM £1999PP
SYDNEY STAY & NEW ZEALAND CRUISE FROM £2199PP
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND, 21 NIGHTS FROM £2999PP
Introducing the Symphony of the Seas
The cruise of a lifetime with experts you can trust
“Fantastic, kept as close to our budget as possible, kept in mind our certain requests and needs, really pleased with the results and the cruise booked for us” – Mrs Biggin
Why choose us?
- A member of Freedom Travel that is owned by the Thomas Cook Group
- A fantastic range of worldwide luxury cruise itineraries, with deals that give you unbeatable value-for-money.
- One-to-one guidance from a dedicated team with extensive knowledge of all the major cruise lines and destinations.
- Plan your entire trip with one of our experts by phone so that everything is mapped out for you down to the finest detail.
- Book with complete confidence, knowing that your trip is both ATOL and ABTA protected.
- Access to all the latest deals!
Five Ways to Save Money on Cruises Look out for ‘Guaranteed Cabin’ Deals when you book This type of promotion is similar to an allocated-on arrival holiday where you know the resort you’ll stay in, but not the hotel. With a guaranteed cabin promotion, you’ll usually know the category of cabin you’ll have (inside, ocean-view […]
TO TRY THEM ON YOUR NEXT CRUISE? Hakarl (or fermented Shark) –Try it in Iceland Whilst most head to Iceland to visit the beautiful waterfalls, the Blue Lagoon and to see the Northern Lights, you might also like to sample some of their traditional foods. Hakarl is fermented shark; a dish created long ago […]
We like to keep ahead of industry trends, and wherever possible, we’ll share them here on our news page so you’re in the know. Cruise Lines International Association, or CLIA as they’re known, produce a ‘state of the industry’ report every year where they outline their findings from a number of sources. Here, we’ve taken […]